Schedule Infrared Sauna
When you have scheduled your appointment please fill out the following intake form to ensure we can give you the best experience.
The Natural ER Infrared Sauna Intake Form
Basic Session $25
Monthly Sauna Club *come as much as you want for 30 days* $75
Monthly Sauna Club *Unlimited Sauna and Vibration Plate Sessions* $100
All package sessions must be prepaid and used within six months. Package sessions must be used by the same person. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Appointments missed without 24 hour notice will count as a session of a prepaid package.
*No refunds on packages after 24 hours of purchase.*
What is Infrared Sauna? Infrared Sauna is a Detox tool to help relieve symptoms and as a preventative tool to increase overall health, vitality, and resistance to disease. Sweat carries toxins out of the body and pushes it through the pores. Sweating helps the body release heat and keeps your internal core temperature as consistent as needed. Sweat glands are distributed over the majority of the human body.
Before the Session:
- Limit the use of lotions or oils on your body while using the sauna. These products can block your pores and limit perspiration, decreasing the effectiveness of your sauna session.
- Avoid a large meal, the infrared sauna session may interfere with proper digestion.
- Avoid all diuretic foods prior to your appointment, including; coffee, tea and soda. After a Session:
- Clients often feel relaxed for several hours after the appointment.
- Replenishing the body with electrolytes is important. Using 1/4 teaspoon of Pink Salt or supplements with electrolytes in water can help.
- Allow your body to cool down following your sauna session, then rinse the perspiration off your body in warm water.
- Each day a new layer of skin replaces the old. Dry-brushing the skin for five to ten minutes with a natural fiber brush removes dead skin cells and stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic systems between sauna sessions.
- Always drink plenty of water before, during and after your sauna session to stay properly hydrated.
A normal session should last 30 minutes or less. Within the first 15-25 minutes entering the sauna, perspiration will begin. If you are feeling uncomfortable, faint, or dizzy, exit the sauna immediately. Do not use the sauna immediately following strenuous exercise. Pregnant women, children under the age of 6, the elderly and infirm should not use the sauna. People with health problems including open wombs, fever, sunburn or dehydration should not use the sauna. People suffering from obesity or with a history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems or diabetes should consult a physician before using the sauna. Consult a physician before using the sauna if you take any prescription medications. Each client has their own Infrared Sauna which includes the benefits of infrared therapy with relaxing music, a glass of purified water and a damp facecloth. The goal is to relax and enjoy!
Infrared Sauna Helps to Benefit:
Improved Blood Flow
Reduce Joint Pain and Stiffness
Strengthen Immune System
The Natural ER Health & Wellness LLC does not diagnose, prescribe or state to cure of treat any condition or disease.